1000-15CC Eagle Crusher Ranger Asphalt & Concrete Processing LLC
1607 Malletts Bay Avenue · P.O. Box 96 · Colchester, VT 05446
Telephone: (802) 655-3976 Fax: (802) 655-1391
We Take Asphalt for FREE
Welcome to Ranger Asphalt & Concrete Processing, LLC, a fully permitted State approved recycling facility! We are pleased to announce we are now accepting concrete, asphalt, ledge and overburden.
Recently, Ranger Asphalt & Concrete Processing, LLC purchased a new Eagle Ultramax 1000 portable closed circuit crushing/screening plant and will offer a full line of crushed aggregate, concrete and asphalt in the spring of 2005. This crushing unit enables us to meet any of your custom crushing needs. It is capable of processing two products simultaneously at a rate of up to 240 tons per hour
When hauling in recyclable material, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines to make all of our jobs a little easier:
· All loaded inbound and outbound trucks must be tarped.
· Upon arrival, all visitors and trucks must check in at the Scale House. Signature required.
· All recyclable products must be separated by category. All loads that need to be separated will be charged a sorting fee.
· Concrete must be 2’ in diameter or smaller or there will be a sizing charge.
· Absolutely no solid waste shall be accepted, including but not limited to: pipe, plastic, paper, wood and any other construction debris. It shall be of the sole discretion of the Scale House Operator as to what is acceptable prior to dumping. Any unacceptable material shall be removed from the site promptly, at no expense to Ranger Asphalt and Concrete Processing.
In the event of heavy rain and or excessive tracking of mud, Ranger Asphalt and Concrete Processing reserves the right to cease operations. We will make our best effort to give 24-hour notice based on the forecast and weather conditions prior to a shut down situation.